Sunday, April 19, 2009

35

Looks good on me, if I don't say so myself!

I've been out of the highly desirable 18-34 bracket for all of one week and I've lived to tell the tale. The concept of aging has never bothered me, in large part because the women in my family have always embraced the number of years that they've been on this planet. I know that there are women of color who fear the march of time but fortunately I'm not related to any of them.

It helps that after looking at pictures of me from high school, my husband stated that I've barely aged. I was shocked because he is not the kind to comment on my appearance. Ever. In fact I can probably count the number of times. The day we met, the day we married, and the day I donned french maid lingerie.

So whether or not it's true it definitely made me feel great, which is half the battle!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations and here's to many more great years!

    ReplyDelete