Sunday, April 19, 2009

Sports Talk

Busy Sunday...

I'm about to watch the Monte Carlo Masters, which will probably start the beginning of the yet another clay court season where Rafa Nadal annihilates the competition. The setting is breath taking of course, but the sartorial choices of wealthy Europeans makes it must see tv for someone like me.

On to the WTA, where two youngsters will battle it out in Charleston.

Have to keep track of the Mets. I just found out Julia Stiles is among the Mets Faithful. Which I would have known if I wasn't living in enemy territory, relegated to following the games on line.

But the pièce de résistance will be watching my Birds will fly tonight. My 8 years as a fan pale in comparison to my husband's 18, so I hope that they play like they oughta more for him than me!

No comments:

Post a Comment