Friday, May 15, 2009

As Seen on TV

My progressive parent bona fides are severely compromised because my kids watch TV.

Which wasn't an issue until my tomato loving son viewed The Topsy Turvy upside down tomato planter commercial.

Still not a problem, we've avoided the perfect pancake maker and a host of other crappy goods because I've perfected my pre school friendly advertising-is-evil screed.

Thelonious gets a gleam in his eye when talking about tomatoes that makes me vaguely uncomfortable. And my mother in law is not one to deny her grandson his passion, so we are now the owners of the contraption pictured above.

There is no place to hang it, various animals will probably eat them, if they grow at all, but we are going to give it a go.

I really wish that he would have asked her for this instead

2 comments:

  1. My kids want that topsy turvey thing, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll give you a review. Once we figure out where and how to hang it.

    ReplyDelete