Tuesday, May 5, 2009

HBO




I'd watch Alexander Skarsgard in anything, but it helps that True Blood is generally well written and acted. Not to mention the black characters are interesting as opposed to one dimensional stock types. I'm looking at you NBC's Southland.

Last year I was a little dubious going into the first season of In Treatment. The premise, the dedication required to follow multiple story lines... But I was quickly won over. And like True Blood, the black characters were intriguing, though they've yet to represent other ethnic groups. I'm really looking forward to Glynn Turner's return to the show later on this season, his cameo last year was absolutely amazing. I know it's wishful thinking but I hope that all of the actors from The Wire get equally great roles.



No comments:

Post a Comment