Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Sports Talk



I'm in tennis heaven.

It's too early in the season for the Mets to break my heart.

The NBA playoffs games have actually been amazing.

And despite what Dos Equis thinks my vote for the most interesting man in the world, (excluding my darling husband of course) Jim Goldstein is court side once again.

Instantly recognizable to any hard core basketball fan, the internet has provided me with a wealth of information about this colorful mega millionaire.

  • His house was featured in Charlie's Angels and The Big Lebowski
  • He refuses to disclose the exact source of his immense wealth
  • The above outfit is very representative of his wardrobe
Apparently he's pretty low key but this superfan needs an advertising campaign stat.

No comments:

Post a Comment