Friday, August 21, 2009

TV Talk

I've got some hometown pride that this season's edition of Top Chef has three Atlanta chefs in the mix. I haven't had the pleasure of dining at any of the three restaurants since the contestants have begun their culinary reigns there. The Woodfire Grill under it's original ownership was fantastic and I've heard nothing but good things about the present chef and episode challenge winner Kevin Gillepsie. The Voltaggio brothers scare me, though I will admit that in my prior life I slept with many Patrick Bateman's in training.

Lindsay Lohan's turn as a guest judge on Lifetime's Project Runway (where I am forced to acknowledge the existence of Sherri Shepherd, my ff button isn't fast enough to obscure her image completely) labeled her as an actress/ designer. Obviously that was always a generous description but the year that this season spent in litigation limbo makes references to her "line" all the more ludicrous. I was just hoping that production kept recovering meth addict Johnny and Ms. Lohan far away from each other. And I think Lindsay's animosity toward Ari was in direct relation to her resemblance to a certain someone.

2 comments:

  1. I SAW A VIDEO OF ERIC MAKING A TUNA CASSAROLE.
    LOOKED GREAT, WANT TO TRY IT.
    HE PUT IN ONE CAN CAMPBELL MUSHROOM SOUP. I COULD NOT TELL WHETHER HE PUT IN THE USUAL CAN OF WATER WITH IN. LATER, HE SAID IT SEEMED TOO DRY AND HE ADDED SOME LIQUID. CAN ANYONE HELP ME TO LEARN HOW MUCH SOUP AND HOW MUCH WATER HE PUT IN THE TOTAL CASSAROLE? THANKS SO MUCH.
    ED HAWKINS, RIVERSIDE. >>edandtroy@gmail.com<<

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry I don't know what Eric or recipe your talking about. The only Eric I can think of associated with TC is Eric Ripert and I don't think he's making anything w/ Campbell's soup voluntarily!

    ReplyDelete