Monday, March 22, 2010

Biopsy

Is such an unfamiliar term for me that I keep referring to it as being benign or malevolent.

I have a mass in my uterus and life has taken a decidedly different tone.

Hopefully I will have the results by tomorrow. As these things go I feel pretty calm about it. Given my general health, I'm optimistic about the outcome. Either way I doubt if there are any more children in my future, which makes me sad but grateful that all this is occurring after I've already become a biological parent.

Whatever the results I'm headed for surgery, hopefully I'll leave the table with my ovaries, uterus & cervix in tact.

2 comments:

  1. My thoughts are with you, Kia... hoping everything turns out fine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, I'm still waiting for the results.

    ReplyDelete